Search for Cadillacs in Advanced
Home >> Previous Page >> 1981 81 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - Louisville KY St. Matthews

1981 81 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - Louisville KY St. Matthews - $5000.00

1981 81 Cadillac Sedan DeVille - Louisville KY St. Matthews
Year: 1981
Model: DeVille
Body Type: 6 Window Sedan
Mileage: 55k
Exterior Color: Black with red pinstripes
Interior Color: black leather
VIN: 1G6AD6940B9111585
Accessories: AM - FM Stereo - Automatic Transmission - Cruise Control - Leather Interior - Power Brakes - Power Steering - Power Windows - Power Locks
For Sale By: Private Party

Price: $5000.00

Description:

I have worked on this car since I was 16. She was my dream car but I am selling her because my wife and I will be having a little girl. Even if we could get by with the money we have now I plan to be a missionary in Japan so I cannot keep her. She will be better enjoyed. I received her from my father and I have receipts for her dating back to 1987. The whole body has been redone and the engine reworked to get it pristine. The interior is original and immaculate. 55313 miles are on the engine. I have spent countless hours on this car to get her looking like she is. I have an original manual for her as well as a large box of spare parts for her that will be in the trunk.

Functionally the reason I am not listing her for a higher price is because the ac does not work. She has the old system that needs to be checked for leaks and then converted to the new system. If you do not want to convert it I have one can of the old freon in the trunk and you can find others at some junk yards but make sure to have it checked for leaks because the old freon is expensive and not sold anymore. Also the gas gauge does not work because of a problem in the sending unit. I have had it checked for a bad ground and it is definitely a sending unit issue. As long as you keep the gas tank full you should not have any problems.

As listed she is going for 5000 or the best offer I get but I have her covered and am willing to wait for the right person.

http: - - louisville.craigslist.org - cto - 1741199408.html - 2247157477serious buyers

Listed by:

Name: Shadow_Farside | Contact the owner
Phone: (224) 715-7477

PDF
Bookmark and share this page:   Delicious  Reddit  Facebook  Digg  Google  StumbleUpon 
Tags:   1981    81    Cadillac    Sedan    DeVille    -    Louisville    KY    St.    Matthews

Buyers
 Search Cadillacs
 Browse By Model
 Featured Cadillacs
 New Listings
Sellers
 Register
 Sell Your Cadillac
Cadillacs
 ALL MODELS
 Allante (2)
 Brougham (7)