1998 DeVille - $2000.00

Year: 1998
Model: Deville
Body Type: Hardtop
Mileage: 145000
Exterior Color: Grey
Interior Color: Cream Leather
VIN: 1G6KD54Y6WU731580
Accessories: It has New Tires, New Brakes, New Alternator and New coolant, Recent Tune up, Ac is ice cold, rides and drives like a dream. You could drive it cross country and get to your destination with no problem. I have tried to down load pictures many times but could not. if interested please contact me and I can send you many picts. or you can see it on Cars.com I have it listed there as well. Chicago Area
For Sale By: Private Party

Price: $2000.00
Description:
My Grandmother has owned this vehicle since new and last year she was denied her Drivers License. She then gave it to my Nephew that drove it for a few months and then lost his driving privileges. My sister gave the car back to Grandma and grandma asked me to sell it for her or keep it. I have too many toys to keep it. I have been driving this car now for a few weeks and it drives very well, I drove it to Iowa and back last weekend and got 24mpg out of her. The A/C is ice cold, she had new tires, Brakes and a tune up done last year, she took immaculate care of it. I would drive this car anywhere. There are a few rust bubbles starting on the hood but the rest of the car is completely rust free
Listed by:

Name: George | Contact the owner
Phone: 815-530-6023

PDF
Bookmark and share this page:   Delicious  Reddit  Facebook  Digg  Google  StumbleUpon 
Tags:   1998    DeVille

Buyers
 Search Cadillacs
 Browse By Model
 Featured Cadillacs
 New Listings
Sellers
 Register
 Sell Your Cadillac
Cadillacs
 ALL MODELS
 Allante (2)